Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data privacy acts of the Member States and other data protection regulations is:
Value Compounding Technology GmbH
Gelderner Straße 11-13
Telefon: +49 2838 99 77 00 0
Telefax: +49 2838 99 77 00 1
represented by: Gerhard Drewing & Marcel Piel
Scope of processing of personal data
We do not process personal data of our users.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
If and when we obtain the consent from the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit.a GDPR shall apply.
If processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6, para. 1 lit. F GDPR shall apply as the legal basis for processing.
Data erasure and storage period
We do not store any personal data of our users.
Description of data processing
There is an order processing contract with a provider hosting the website https://www.vct-compound.com/. Each time our website is accessed our provider’s system gathers automatically data and information from the system of the calling computer as far as this is required to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The same takes place for the transmission of emails. The kind of stored data and information and the storage period can be checked on the provider’s website.
Contacting is possible via the email address made available. In such case the user’s personal data transmitted will not be stored. No data will be disclosed to any third party in this connection. The data are used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis for data processing is the user’s consent as per Art. 6, para.1 lit. a GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
Contacting by email also involves the necessary justified interest in a processing of the data.
For data transmitted by email it shall apply until the relevant conversation with the user has ended. Such conversation ends when the circumstances suggest that the matter concerned has been finally clarified.
Right to object and remove
The user has the right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data. If the user contacts us by email, he/she may object the storage of the personal data at any time. In such case the conversation will not be continued.
The withdrawal of the consent shall be sent by email to the email address given in the legal notice or by post to the address given there.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in such case.
Rights of data subject
If your personal data are processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you will have the following rights towards the Controller:
Right of access
You may ask the Controller for information whether personal data relating to you are processed by us.
If such processing exists, you may ask the Controller for the following information:
(1) the purpose the personal data are processed for;
(2) the processing category of personal data;
(3) the receiver or categories of receivers to whom the personal data relating to you have been or are disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of personal data relating to you, or, if concrete information cannot be given in this respect, the criteria for the definition of the storage period;
(5) existing right to as correction or erasure of your personal data, a right to restrict the processing by the Controller or right to object such processing;
(6) existing right to appeal with a supervisory authority;
(7) all information available on the origin of the data if the personal data were not gathered from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling as per Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR, and – at least in such cases – conclusive information on the logic involved and the impact and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to ask for information on whether your personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this connection you may ask to get informed on suitable guarantees as per Art. 46 GDPR concerning such transfer.
Right to rectification
You have the right to rectification and/or complementing provided the processed personal data relating to you are incorrect or incomplete. The Controller shall do such rectification without undue delay.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of processing your personal data where one of the following applies:
(1) The accuracy of your personal data is contested by you for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
(3) The Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
(4) If you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override your grounds.
Where processing of your personal data has been restricted, such data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interests of the Union or of a Member State.
If processing was restricted in accordance with the a.m. prerequisites, you will be informed by the Controller before the restriction is lifted.
Right to erasure
You may demand from the Controller the relevant personal data to be erased forthwith, and the Controller shall have the obligation to erase the same without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You withdraw your consent on which the processing is based according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or where there is no other legal ground for processing.
(3) You object the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para.1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
(4) Your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
(5) Your personal data have been erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject.
Das Recht auf Löschung besteht nicht, soweit die Verarbeitung erforderlich ist
(1) to meet a legal obligation requiring the processing by Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller.
(2) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to information
If you asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing towards the Controller, the latter shall inform all receivers to whom your personal data were disclosed about the rectification or erasure of data or restriction of processing unless the same turns out to be impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
You have the right towards the Controller to get informed on said receivers.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which were provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have also the right to transmit those data to another Controller without hindrance from the Controller to whom the personal data have been provided, where
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, and
(2) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right you will also have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one Controller to another where technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons shall not be affected by it.
The right to data portability shall not apply to the processing of personal data required for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller.
Right to object
You have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR.
The Controller no longer processes your personal data unless he/she demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedom or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw at any time your declaration of consent. The withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing done.
Right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes this regulation. The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant on the progress and outcome of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to. Art. 78 GDPR.